The Noam Center for Talented Youth operates under the auspices of the Department of Mathematics at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. The Center strives to cultivate mathematical talents of schoolkids and open before them the wonderful world of mathematics and its practical applications. The Center organizes the following activities (all conducted in Hebrew):
- Tomba Math Summer Camp – for high school students (grades 9-12).
- Comba Math Summer Camp – for high school students (grades 10-12).
- From a High School to the Technion – for high school students (grades 10-12).
- Grossman Math Olympiad – for middle and high school students, as well as high school graduates (under age 19).
- Math Riddles Course – for high school and university students, as well as anyone who loves mathematics.
- Math Circle – for junior high school students (grades 7-9).
The Center webpage also contains old issues of Net-Gar – a mathematical magazine in Hebrew for a wide audience interested in mathematics.
- Prof. Moshe Baruch – the Center manager
- Dr. Yossi Cohen – activities coordinator
- Prof. Ram Band